Travelling southeas asia in vespa

mrfcu

Bikes
Vespa Primavera 150
I plan to make my trip from Indonesia. The journey starts from the Malay peninsula. I drove a 150cc vespa primavera and wanted to pass through Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam, and back to the Malay Peninsula within two months. Are there any recommended travel routes? Can my motorbike cross borders easily in these countries? Or any suggestion for my trip?

Its kinda important to know where your bikes is plated? Which country is it registrated in?
If its plated in Indonesia I guess it needs a Carnet for Malaysia possibly??
For the rest of the countries except Vietnam where you will need guides and permits that are quite expensive - I guess youre ok.

Its kinda important to know where your bikes is plated? Which country is it registrated in?
If its plated in Indonesia I guess it needs a Carnet for Malaysia possibly??
For the rest of the countries except Vietnam where you will need guides and permits that are quite expensive - I guess youre ok.

I use an indonesian plated bike. CPD document from indonesia, and international driving license. How about vietnam, is it imposible to pass with my own bike?

I use an indonesian plated bike. CPD document from indonesia, and international driving license. How about vietnam, is it imposible to pass with my own bike?
Vietnam is possible only with a guide and permits for foreign bikes. And its quite expensive from what I have heard…

Back
Top Bottom