Wanted to buy mono rear shock absorber 22cm (eyelet - eyelet)

JayLim

Bikes
HD Nighster 1200
Wanted to Buy : Appealing to anyone living in Chiangmai who has a 22cm mono shox (any model) to sell me to fit my Yamaha Dragstar 400. (Bike gross weight 225 kg)

(Need to test-fit before payment)

Mobile : 0910713368 Jay

Thank you very much :RO

I have a YSS custom built shock from a Honda VFR800 YR2000, unfortunately I am not at home to measure the length. The bike is a similar weight . Please PM for contact details.

Wanted to Buy : Appealing to anyone living in Chiangmai who has a 22cm mono shox (any model) to sell me to fit my Yamaha Dragstar 400. (Bike gross weight 225 kg)

(Need to test-fit before payment)

Mobile : 0910713368 Jay

Thank you very much :RO

Hi Harry, thank u for replying to my tread. Unfortunately my iPhone can't seems to find ur PM link. My mobile is listed, why not u text me once u have the measurement?

Thx mate

Hi Harry, I need to correct the shox length as advertise earlier. Eyelet - eyelet is 23cm and NOT 22cm. Sorry

Thx
I am at work, offshore in Qatar. I should be back before Thai New Year (Songkran). If you give me a reminder around that time I will get the measurement and pictures of the shock for you.

I am at work, offshore in Qatar. I should be back before Thai New Year (Songkran). If you give me a reminder around that time I will get the measurement and pictures of the shock for you.

Hi Harry, next week's Songklan, just to remind you about the rear shox...cheers

Jay

Back
Top Bottom