NIB KTM 300 Stator 2009-2012

Lao2stroker

Bikes
I have too many bikes....
Hi

I have got a new OEM KTM stator for anyone that needs one...no shipping, have it in a few days....if you have this bike, you WILL need a stator soon...just like the starter, it eats these parts semi annually.....I just paid 300AUD for it, make an offer if'n you are interested.

I also have a large stock for spares for this bike, if you need something in a pinch, I can possibly hook you up. Send a PM.

Well, every single wear item you can think of plus a whole LOT more...I should clarify, I am not offering them for "money" to sell, but rather if a fellow Orange rider NEEDS something NOW, I will happily sell it off to them for retail price...But these are my spares for my tours...If someone needs something and cannot wait to order it, I am happy to help...and I will re-order later.

Hi

I have got a new OEM KTM stator for anyone that needs one...no shipping, have it in a few days....if you have this bike, you WILL need a stator soon...just like the starter, it eats these parts semi annually.....I just paid 300AUD for it, make an offer if'n you are interested.

I also have a large stock for spares for this bike, if you need something in a pinch, I can possibly hook you up. Send a PM.

That's not my experience with the stator neither have I seen that on 2 other 300's with pretty decent mileage.

I had almost 300 hours on my 2008 without any drama (and Phil has probbaly added 100+ hours again) likewise a friends 2009 is still perfect. Currently have a Berg 300 also.

IMO filling up the weephole (and then adding 25 mls of oil to lube the starter) is one of the best mods that can be done to this bike to keep it all clean down there and lube the starter gears.

I agree with you about the starters, they are crap and will fail eventually.

Well like most things mechanical, they all are subject to different levels of use....Reading alot on Thumper Talk, KTM Talk, and a few other forums I read, they are hit and miss....some go out after <20 hours....mine was completely detached and all the coils loose from vibration. Some are set better than others in the resin, it appears. The one on my bike was <50 hours, as well the starter had already been swapped, too, with a 2012 one.

They all (starters) are crap. And yes, I have been using that "mod" as well as the previous owner.

Anyway, after buying the new OEM one and seeing just how bad the OEM headlight was, I bought the HID kit and HD stator from Trailtech. Insane. I reckon you could grow a few plants with that kind of light :lol:

Eric

Where did you buy hid light kit for the ktm 300?

Well like most things mechanical, they all are subject to different levels of use....Reading alot on Thumper Talk, KTM Talk, and a few other forums I read, they are hit and miss....some go out after <20 hours....mine was completely detached and all the coils loose from vibration. Some are set better than others in the resin, it appears. The one on my bike was <50 hours, as well the starter had already been swapped, too, with a 2012 one.

They all (starters) are crap. And yes, I have been using that "mod" as well as the previous owner.

Anyway, after buying the new OEM one and seeing just how bad the OEM headlight was, I bought the HID kit and HD stator from Trailtech. Insane. I reckon you could grow a few plants with that kind of light :lol:

Trail Tech....I get a pretty sweet deal from them....If you want, lemme know and I'll give you the price...Turn key, plug n play...INCL reg/rect, HD stator, enclosed, well protected ballast behind # plate, 2 bulb system..Check out the web for this insane comparison of many other lighting systems and what they offer...Un real, and this thing BLAZES. MM was with me when I spoke with them on the phone and they know their $hit.

Trail Tech Light Comparison at Trail Tech Home

Do you need to upgrade the stator as well, to compensate for the additional current draw?

Trail Tech....I get a pretty sweet deal from them....If you want, lemme know and I'll give you the price...Turn key, plug n play...INCL reg/rect, HD stator, enclosed, well protected ballast behind # plate, 2 bulb system..Check out the web for this insane comparison of many other lighting systems and what they offer...Un real, and this thing BLAZES. MM was with me when I spoke with them on the phone and they know their $hit.

Trail Tech Light Comparison at Trail Tech Home

You do...Even in Oz models with OEM lighting....You need AC power, 75W....Thats the heavy duty (HD) stator....

Back
Top Bottom