New In The Box Gmax GM69 Airflow Helmet for sale

WarProfiteer

Bikes
currently renting & deciding
After reading many reviews of various helmets, and sweating profusely under various Thai made helmets that didn't breathe, I made this purchase online and had the helmet shipped to me. I love it, but it's a bit too tight and I'm going to buy another, just one size larger.

Helmet_zpsdc0d8c75.jpg

This is a good, entry level full face helmet that has very high capacity airflow and is supposedly comparable (according to the reviews) to the old Shoei X-11, despite being a fraction of the price. It's DOT certified and gets very high marks for the optical quality of the visors. It's flat black in color and is a size XL. As far as fit goes, this is a helmet that's more rounded in shape, so if you have a more rounded head, this is probably going to be a better fit for you than many of the Shark, Scorpion or Bell helmets out there which tend to cater to a more narrow shape. It's also going to be of a much higher quality than 90% of what you'll find in local shops around here. I tend to feel that my brain is worth protecting with western-level quality, so I wanted a western-level helmet.

I just picked this up from the post office today, so obviously it's brand new and will come with everything, including both the clear and shaded screens, which are both UV protected. Also has a nice helmet bag and a visor bag for whichever visor you're not using. The liner is made of CoolMax material and is completely removable and machine washable. This is a very good helmet for the cost, which is why I bought it after (believe me) exhaustive research. You're not likely to find something like this in Thailand at this price range.

I paid $210+ ($120 + $50 for shipping + $42 tax). First $150 takes it.

Video review here...

[video=youtube_share;EJYkzorBF_E]http://youtu.be/EJYkzorBF_E[/video]

Email me at Kevin.Mortgage@Gmail.Com...

Back
Top Bottom