Modded 2012 KLX 175 for sale in Chiang Rai

crs

Bikes
KTM 250 EXC-F
Got a KTM waiting for me so guess I ought to get this sold...

Thai plated Kawasaki KLX150 with:

175cc big bore (Kawasaki Boss piston and barrel) fitted
KLX140 cam (higher lift)
KLX140 CDI (higher rev limit)
Keihin PE 28" carb (42 pilot, 122 main, needle on middle, 1&3/4 air screw) fitted
Home Racing full exhaust system
Upgraded starter motor
Modified clutch basket to allow more oil flow
EBC clutch kit fitted
Modded airbox and removed some emissions kit
21" / 18" steel rims with IRC (nearly new) enduro tyres
Extended steel swing arm (to allow bigger wheel)
2cm extending fork caps and modified front mudguard (to allow bigger wheel)
KLX 140 front brake pads
Upgraded front shock springs (33% stiffer - and changed fork oil to suit)
Rear shock on max preload.
Rear back rack
Skid plate
Tail tidy
Changed to 13 front and 47 rear sprocket with Asahi 428/130 chain
Hinged gear and brake levers fitted
Protaper SE bars with hand guards + grip sleeves
KLX 140 chain guide

Most of the conversion parts were either imported from Indonesia, Japan, UK or manufactured in Chiang Mai especially. (But normal maintenance spares are just Kawasaki, Thailand.) Have all original parts (including complete wheels with nearly new tyres) plus various spares.

@120k B cost, @110kg wet, @87cm seat height, @28cm ground clearance,@7500k mileage. Uses about 2/3rds the fuel (91) of a KLX 250.

Look through this thread for more info on the conversion / modding:
http://www.rideasia.net/motorcycle-...awasaki-150-klx-d-tracker-choices-2012-a.html

Good bike for smaller/lighter riders and great to learn on as, although down on power a bit from the crf and klx 250, it has a lot less weight and a lower seat height.

It has chugged up/through all the tracks I've tried, brakes are good and the suspension's really fine until you start hitting bigger obstacles hard at faster speeds. After much fixing and fiddling, I really like the bike... Just due some more torque and longer suspension now.

Have keep it reasonably maintained re. servicing - if you've got any questions/queries just get in touch.

Looking for 95,000k.

(It's in C.rai but I bring it down to C.mai sometimes.)

Chris. tel. 0810224378.

IMG_0341.jpg

(Old pic - it looks a little more used now.)

That's a nice ride Chris, pity my stable is full.

By the way the picture does not open.

Spares include:

Unused IRC 18" rear enduro tyre,
Unused (or nearly) 13 (KLX140 standard),14 (KLX125 standard),15 (KLX150 standard) front sprockets and 43 (KLX150 standard), 47 (KLX125 standard) rear sprockets,
Unused Asahi 130/428 chain,
New Clutch case gasket,
New Oil filter,
Used hand guards,
Used black side panels,
New air filter,
New battery,
Slightly used front brake pads,
New EBC Clutch kit,
Original clutch kit, (But you really should use an EBC kit for trail-riding as standard is soft.)
Indicator plastics,
Spark plugs,
...Maybe more as I delve into the parts box...

Cheers Chris especially for delivering it as well. My wife is over the moon with it, we dropped the rear shock and the front forks a little and fits her a treat now. Larger wheels, quicker acceleration and more power has made a difference and delivered a very big smile when we were out last week.

Cheers Chris especially for delivering it as well. My wife is over the moon with it, we dropped the rear shock and the front forks a little and fits her a treat now. Larger wheels, quicker acceleration and more power has made a difference and delivered a very big smile when we were out last week.

Glad it worked out and went to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom