John Cooper Mini for Sale

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
Each Christmas I ride out to Blue Skies Orphanage beyond Hot and transform into Santa.
My friend Phil H, who established the place and, with his Thai wife runs it, needs funds for building projects at the orphanage
so has put his superb little John Cooper works Mini Cooper up for sale.
He has all the details and he is the one to contact; all I know is that it's a 1990 model and looked like this when I last saw it a couple of years ago.
Phil is asking only 300,000 baht for the Cooper.
His number is 0861961529.

DSC07741.jpg

Oooh tempting. A long time ago I had one in the Netherlands - a Mini Cooper S - but as I was a student I could no longer afford its upkeep and had to sell it. Unfortuntely at that time I was quite a bit "thinner" than I am now so might no longer find it comfortable to ride in it.

Should sell that easy at that price... Seen coopers asking a lot more here.

And this is what it would look like (minus the 'plate'!) after a bit of TLC.

$(KGrHqZHJEUE-kQYhNl6BPtQLe4S5Q~~_12-1.jpg

Ron - Do you know if this is a Mini Cooper "S"?

Each Christmas I ride out to Blue Skies Orphanage beyond Hot and transform into Santa.
My friend Phil H, who established the place and, with his Thai wife runs it, needs funds for building projects at the orphanage
so has put his superb little John Cooper works Mini Cooper up for sale.
He has all the details and he is the one to contact; all I know is that it's a 1990 model and looked like this when I last saw it a couple of years ago.

View attachment 8237

1275cc engine as used in Cooper S Phil.
Best to ask the owner though; I've assumed it's an S.

Wow. I have been thinking about one of these for a while now, seen a few around Thailand and definately collectable being the last (?) of the original minis. Given the popularity of the new ones could only mean it will become more desirable.

If only I had the space for it.....

You will only get a Works conversion on the S, no?
I think the fack it's a rot free RHD with reasonable spec insures that at this price it's a no brain'r (providing it ain't been messed with ) . Apart from Japan Where can you find another like this ??

I've seen more in Thailand than I would have thought but are they all Jap imports? If it has a blue book it would be a great car to have

Pichus Neng, why not give Phil a call?
He has the car and all the answers.

Back
Top Bottom