Honda XR650R for sale

kev_o

Bikes
S1000RR, Triumph STR, XR650R
Honda XR650R, Year is 2001, good condition. Recently serviced, new pads front and rear, filters and carb rebuilt. Aftermarket Renthal bars, Acerbis hand gaurds, Arrow exhaust and Quicksilver pumper carb. Comes with quite a few OEM spares, all new, levers, front and rear sprockets, head bearings, chains, gaskets, air and oil filters, cables, brake lines and clutch assembly. The bike has a plate and green book, I've had it for the past 10 years, taxed and insured a few months ago. I'm looking for 165,000 baht or there abouts. The bike is in Korat, I can be contacted on 0819996961. IMG_0564.jpg

Heavy but so solid.. King of Baja..

I had a look at a decent one of these in PP when I didnt have a cambo bike, but I wanted something for use around town too and the kick only, on a 650, when I might sometimes wear sandals was offputting..

With a book thats a solid machine IMO.

What a great bike, if I had money left this month I would go for it, have to skip this, those XR's are great machines, plated even better, what a deal, only problem I see with those overheating on technical single tracks, might need to install an oil cooler

Kev_o have you contacted Harry? He's the XR650 guru in Thailand, he might know someone looking for one, you being in the same province as him I presume you know him already.

Phil, yes, I know Harri, have had many calls about the bike but I think the awkward thing for a lot of people is that the bike is in Korat, most of the people interested were from up your way and it's a fair way to travel. Anyway, see how it goes. Cheers.

Phil, yes, I know Harri, have had many calls about the bike but I think the awkward thing for a lot of people is that the bike is in Korat, most of the people interested were from up your way and it's a fair way to travel. Anyway, see how it goes. Cheers.

Thats a fantastic registered adventure bike for someone here

A quick update. Unfortunately I need to cancel the sale of the bike. It turns out that the book is dodgy, the bike got taken to the the land transport office today to get the name changed pending a sale, registered in Bangkok the Korat office contacted them to get permission to change the registration to Korat, Bangkok agreed and then the Korat office checked online the frame number I'm told and then came back and said that the number was not for that bike. Frame and engine numbers match the green book and the description in the book is correct. Anyway, turns out the name could not be changed, luckily the office never made a fuss and told my wife to keep the bike as it could still be registered in her name every year same as before. Anyway, appolgies to those that were interested, I rarely use the bike these days and hated to see it sitting doing nothing when I knew it could be enjoyed by someone else. I guess an old legacy from a Bangkok bike shop where I originally bought it as I had read similar stories over the years.

You hadn't run the numbers to check they were Honda's ??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

So is there a reduced price now? Still a great bike for someone who lives, well, say in Nan, where the police don't really care.

He Marcus you need more power as a KLX?
Actually the bike has a green book, only it cannot be transferred. But with a letter of the owner that you are using it there is nothing wrong to ride the bike. You could probably even cross the border with it. 99,99 % of the police or customs will not be able to tell the numbers are fake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2wheels Classifieds 1
2wheels Classifieds 3
R Classifieds 0
2wheels Classifieds 2
N Classifieds 15
Back
Top Bottom