Help with BMW rebuild

Muzz

Bikes
Honda SS50
Just wondered if anybody out there in Chiang Mai or knows anybody in Chiang Mai help me set up my BMW properly for some serious touring in SE Asia. I have most of the parts imported that I need, I jut don't really trust my workmanship, so I'd like to work along side somebody to help me set this beast up. It s a BMW HP2 Enduro. I have owed it from new but ithas ben unused for 3 years now. It is time for the Hammerhead to hit the raod, so I'd like to work along side a passionate BMW rider / expert. Anybody????

Muzz69@live.com

Cheers

Muzz

Ill have a word with Gordie in Phrao, he has one. Greg has a friend in Lampang that has one too.

Muzz said:
Just wondered if anybody out there in Chiang Mai or knows anybody in Chiang Mai help me set up my BMW properly for some serious touring in SE Asia. I have most of the parts imported that I need, I jut don't really trust my workmanship, so I'd like to work along side somebody to help me set this beast up. It s a BMW HP2 Enduro. I have owed it from new but ithas ben unused for 3 years now. It is time for the Hammerhead to hit the raod, so I'd like to work along side a passionate BMW rider / expert. Anybody????

Muzz69@live.com

Cheers

Muzz

Back
Top Bottom