CRM Mark 2

jon

Over the last few weeks I have noticed a CRM sitting for sale. It is a Mark 2, white but with some Red Bull graphics. It has blue forks and the wheels have been painted black. I stopped for a look just out of interest and it seems complete. It has a number plate and the lady in the shop said it also had a green book. The asking price is 55,000 Baht. I didn't hear it running. If you come along the second ring road, through the Sankampaeng junction, then Promenada is on your left. One kilometre from the lights heading towards Doi suthep, is this shop which sells aluminium things and the bike is in there. The shop is slightly higher than the road and just before it is a shop that sells goldfish with a poster of one of those fish with the big heads. Maybe the bike might be of interest to someone. I saw it there tonight at 4.30 pm on my way home.

Over the last few weeks I have noticed a CRM sitting for sale. It is a Mark 2, white but with some Red Bull graphics. It has blue forks and the wheels have been painted black. I stopped for a look just out of interest and it seems complete. It has a number plate and the lady in the shop said it also had a green book. The asking price is 55,000 Baht. I didn't hear it running. If you come along the second ring road, through the Sankampaeng junction, then Promenada is on your left. One kilometre from the lights heading towards Doi suthep, is this shop which sells aluminium things and the bike is in there. The shop is slightly higher than the road and just before it is a shop that sells goldfish with a poster of one of those fish with the big heads. Maybe the bike might be of interest to someone. I saw it there tonight at 4.30 pm on my way home.

Will go look, thanks.

Funny enough it caught my eye passing the other day.. didnt know it was being sold just spotted a smoker..

Nice that it has a plate and book but i`d be factoring in an engine rebuild to the cost.

The state of the bore the key factor but main bearings and crank seals,top end etc to be replaced plus they aren`t much fun with a standard pipe.

Back
Top Bottom