Benelli in Thailand

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
http://www.motorcycle.in.th/article.php/Benelli-opens-its-first-store-Thailand

" The new store is only one of the first steps of Benelli in Thailand: the company of the Leoncino is planning to open other Flagship stores in the main cities of the country. "

(Motorcycle Thailand)

Benelli_TnT_1130_Titanium_1600_x_1200-1.jpg

From their website;

269,000 baht for the TNT 600 (Dec 2012 price)
549,000 baht TNT 899 (Dec 2012 price)

'nearly one million baht' for the TNT 1130 (April 2013 price)

'nearly one million baht' for the TNT 1130 (April 2013 price)

That much for a Chinese bike? Benelli is now part of motor Group Qianjiang, which is a corporation located in Wenling, southeast China. Benelli Q.J. is located in Pesaro where the previous proprietors based the facilities, keeping the whole workforce previously working at Benelli S.p.A.

Will say tho.. The picture above appears a lot sexier than the pictures I saw posted of one in the flesh..

Bit of a cyborg headlight tho..

I have had 2 benelli 1130s sent to me for service and troubleshooting by local Thai retailers , they are very nice machines but quality control is poor and getting parts is a nightmare , I order parts in UK for a TNT1130 and it took 7 months to get from Italy to the UK main dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are ballsy horny sounding bikes but crude and prone to issues ,,,great fun when actually running ,,,,,, both bikes are still sitting in respective dealers showrooms 2 years after import ,,,,

From 'Motorcycle Thailand' today;

"If (sic) believe that the
Benelli BN600
costs
269,000 THB (all-in) and the TNT899 costs 549,000 THB. The Benelli BN600 is assembled in China, and the TNT899 is a 100% Italian product."

" The Benelli TNT1130 is currently not available in Thailand, but I was told that Benelli Thailand is thinking about bringing it to Thailand. "

(Motorcycle Thailand)

2013-benelli-tnt-1130-cafe-racer-blue-picture.jpg

Grey imports are here for last 3 years I have been bringing bits in from UK for owners and a dealer ,,great bikes when running but need a lot of TLC .

That much for a Chinese bike? Benelli is now part of motor Group Qianjiang, which is a corporation located in Wenling, southeast China.

The Benelli 600 becoming very popular over here in China, small bike (size wise, not engine)......

Price via Taobao (Chinese E-Bay):
ÖÐÒâ»ìѪ Ç®½*±´ÄÉÀû BENELLI »ÆÁú600 BJ600GSĦÍгµ°×É«ÏÖ»õ-ÌÔ±¦Íø
ÖÐÒâ»ìѪ Ç®½*±´ÄÉÀû BENELLI »ÆÁú600 BJ600GSĦÍгµÏÖ»õ-ÌÔ±¦Íø
benelli 600_ÌÔ±¦ËÑË÷

See what I said about this

18650d1373003366t-benelli-thailand-benelli_tnt_1130_titanium_1600_x_1200-1.jpg

Being far sexier than

P1020509-L.jpg

TB- What's the feedback from people that own these in China, are they liking them?
The Benelli 600 is very popular with Chinese riders along the CF-Moto bike range, mates and I more into real import big bikes and the Jialing JH600 solo / sidecar bikes (see my China thread).
Test rode the 600 Benelli last year and find the bike quite uncomfortable due to size of the bike (not engine displacement, the actual bike size).

THE 899 would be the one to go for i have ridden the 1130 and they are fun , but the 899 is a little bit more refined and almost as powerful , at 549k that is good value ,

great sound ,too

Yeah I spotted that also..

Wonder what kind of power it puts out.. OK price for a city hopper..

Seems significantly more appealing than a CBR250 or Z250..

Back
Top Bottom