Bangkok Bike Rentals for sale

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Now's your chance to get into the lucrative bike rental biz , looks like the business is officially for sale.

Price: 1,600,000 Bht

Price:1,600,000 THB
Approx:34,975 GBP | 41,366 EUR | 53,653 AUD | 53,701 USD
66,508 SGD | 329,809 CNY | 354,613 SEK | 1,685,950 RUB

img2.php

From Baht and Sold:

Motorcycle Rental Shop In Bangkok For Sale | Central: Bangkok & Region | Auto, Bike Rental | BahtSold.com | Baht&Sold

Motorcycle Rental Shop In Bangkok For Sale
The only real Motorcycle rental shop established as a Co. LTD in BKK for 4 years now is for sale.
Our consequent fleet is composed by all kind of motorcycles 125cc to 650cc , scooter to touring bikes,we are proud to offer a great and complete choice of bikes to our customers .

More than 3000 hiring contracts has been done since the business has started .Some Bikes are rented or booked til end of 2013.
Great customers database and fidelity ,a lot of data suppliers ,mechanics contacts, partnerships with tour operator trough Thailand will be provided .
Our bikes are allowed to be rented also abroad in countries like Laos,Vietnam ,Cambodia...

An average of 3 to 10 Enquiries each day according to the season came up from the website reservation tool ( more or less 100 view /day)..
An active facebook page with more than a 1000 followers .

Today people recommend our services all over the world on forums ,reviews ,we are proud to provide historic .

The business fleet is composed by 10 big touring bikes 650cc years 2010 to 2013, 5 big bikes 250cc enduro /Motard style and more than 25 scooters 115cc to 125cc PCX Honda ,That are almost all actually rented and in good condition. We have and keep a privileged relationship with Bikes dealers for finance or servicing matters.
All bikes are insured 3rd class part liability, policies by an international carrier who support us since the beginning .

The showroom is 35m2 in frontage road ,an home office to receive customers ,a garage total 150sm2 to operate and keep bikes, the house is old style but very convenient to do the job, contract bail still running for the next 2 year,20k baht/month ,landlord will be happy to renew it ,great location on Rama 9.

Tons of spare parts ,,workshop and tools ,tires ,networks,website,FB,bikes, Givis boxes,bags,GPS ,HD cam ,computers ,appliances ... Everything is included in the price .

Take over the shares then earn money right away.
Huge possibilities of development as well .Clean background at the banks.

My main business take me too much times to let me manage this one the way i want .
This rental business has a strong reputation on the web ,built mostly by riders and customers.Clean business for sale and take over.
Price can be reduced easily,resell some bikes separately.

Added:
Thu 4 Apr 2013
Expires:
Sun 19 May 2013
Ad #
Views:
Active
Ad Type:
Featured

Name:
Franck
Telephone:
Ad IP Country:
Thailand
Ads:
View All Ads
Profile:
View Profile
bangkokbikesrental.com

Overview
Category:
Business for Sale/Rent
Sub Category:
Auto, Bike Rental
Zone:
Ramhamkaeng

Region:
Central: Bangkok & Region
Area:
City Line Airport Link
Thailand

Details
Posted By:
Owner (not a trader/dealer/agent)
Air Con:
Premise Sq M:
Land Size Sq M:
Company Included:
Yes
Licenses Included:
Yes

Operational:
3 Years +
Salaries Monthly:
Rent Monthly:
Income Monthly:
variable
Negotiable:
Price is Firm
Agents, Co-broker OK:
MLS Agent WITH Client OK

Sale price seems really low. If I am reading the price correctly you could just liquidate the inventory and walk off with a pretty good chunk of change.

Sale price seems really low. If I am reading the price correctly you could just liquidate the inventory and walk off with a pretty good chunk of change.

I was thinking the same thing, if it is the case and it does create cash flow, on a EBITDA multiple valuation, looks pretty good.

Bike inventory back of the envelope valuation (rental bikes)

10 big touring bikes 650cc years 2010 to 2013 ( say 4 Versys 240k each, say 6 ER6's 140k each) = 1.8mm Bht

5 big bikes 250cc enduro /Motard style (KLX 250's 90k each) = 450,000 bht

25 scooters 115cc to 125cc PCX Honda
(say 25k each) = 625,000 Bht

There's 2.8 million Bht in bike inventory, so something is amiss

Seems cheap, are the bikes all paid for or does the company come with some debt ?

We have and keep a privileged relationship with Bikes dealers for finance or servicing matters.

Looks like the bikes are financed, there's the answer.

We have and keep a privileged relationship with Bikes dealers for finance or servicing matters.

Bike inventory back of the envelope valuation (rental bikes)

10 big touring bikes 650cc years 2010 to 2013 ( say 4 Versys 240k each, say 6 ER6's 140k each) = 1.8mm Bht

5 big bikes 250cc enduro /Motard style (KLX 250's 90k each) = 450,000 bht

25 scooters 115cc to 125cc PCX Honda
(say 25k each) = 625,000 Bht

There's 2.8 million Bht in bike inventory, so something is amiss

Probably all on credit..

EDIT :: Others have noted it already.

Aye. And thanks Phil for the post. I should stop dreaming about a motorcycle business in Thailand. Burned twice.....

Aye. And thanks Phil for the post. I should stop dreaming about a motorcycle business in Thailand. Burned twice.....
Did you contact the guy about debt/assets? He did say "Price can be reduced easily,resell some bikes separately" so still could be worth a look..or not

Question is, if all the bikes are sold off, what is the company worth?

Back
Top Bottom