2006 dr 650

jon

I am just back from shopping at Rimping Meechok. Saw a bike advertised on the board near the checkouts. It is a 2006 Suzuki DR 650 with extras such as a 17 front wheel, a supertrap system and a bigger bore header pipe. It also says it has a 40mm pumper carb. The ad says that all the original parts are included and that there is a 21 inch rim and spokes, so I imagine the 17 inch was laced on to the original hub. The ad also says that 200,000 baht has been invested in the bike and the asking price is 95,000 baht. I can't remember all the details except the ad was posted on the 6th July and the bike is farang owned. He also claims 50hp and a rather surprising weight of 120 kilos! There is a photo of it and it certainly looks like a 2006 model ( blue tank ) which I believe weigh about 147 kilos with all the road gear. Anyway it may be of interest to someone. There was no mention of it being plated but I suspect not at that price. There was no name to contact, but just a phone number, 0872162118.

Visited Rimping Meechok today to collect the below for anyone interested.

words-dr650.jpg

dr650.jpg

Ha ha ! This will be interesting :hmm

Yesterday I sent a text to the phone number on the advert for the dr650 after a couple of people asked me for more info.

Today I got 6 phone calls from a lady who finally managed to say more than can you hear me and proceded to read the script of a comedy.

Papers ? Erm not sure, we don't have a book.

My husband brought it over from Cambodia, it's a nice bike, he now doesn't ride it.

Talk to my husband? He'll be back from the shops in about 20 minutes but he prefers to talk face to face.

So there we go. :|

Ally

Lowball it and slap a pony book on it.. Cheap big bore thumper tourer.

Yeah a bent book..

Pony and trap = crap = anything not quite what it's supposed to be..

Back
Top Bottom