1999 CRM AR in VTE, deliver to Thai

Lao2stroker

Bikes
I have too many bikes....
Hi All

I have a 1999 CRM250 AR Eduro/MX Motorcycle in VTE for sale. I will deliver it to LOS for no charge upon payment. Of course there is no Thai green book, but I can offer you a valid one for an NSR150 if it does you any good....Anyway, read on..

The baddest thing on the block, forget CRFLs and XRs and Bajas. You can own a real dirtbike with real power, made for the street. The Honda CRM is a highly sought after street legal 2 stroke motorcycle made for track and trail, but just as happy around town. This is the latest and most desirable model, the AR. If you don't know the bike, you can read more here:

CRM250.COM

This super fine example is professionally maintained by myself and Fuark with OEM parts sourced from various locations. This bike needs nothing and is ready to roost the rainy season as it sits. Kick it over and ride.

Brand New Items:

Most Plastics, including NOS Honda shrouds w graphics-very rare and $$$$
All Honda OEM linkage, swingarm, and shock bearings
OEM Honda Clutch Kit
OEM Clutch Cable
OEM steering head bearings
OEM chain swingarm slider
OEM chain guide plate
Front/Rear Pads
Front/Rear Knobbies
CNC Billet/Adjustable Clutch, brake and perches
Tank paint
Grips
Handguards
Renthal Bars
Chain/Front/Rear sprockets
OEM Honda Piston Kit less than 20 hours

New bottom end, transmission, crank, sourced from Japan swapped during piston change. Clutch basket shows zero wear essentially, no grooves. Crank bearing is tight, no rod slop.

NOS CDI Unit and NOS Reg/regulator replaced <50 hours Have spare, working reg/rectifier and old CDI does not operate the power valve.....
Aftermarket front and rear brake rotors, like new, <50 hours

ALso includes:
Vee Force 3 carbon reeds/block
Pro Circuit pipe/silencer
IMS Pro Super Stock wide pegs
OEM Seat cover in very good condition, replaced <50 hours
Aluminum Frame Guards (not in picutres)
Rear luggage rack
Twin Air Filters (3)
Spare brand new Wave Rotor front and rear discs
Front and Rear pads.
NGK Spark Plugs
Clutch/Brake lever spares
One set aftermarket clutch plates
Factory Service and Parts Manual.
Plus my contacts in Japan for your OEM needs. Just give em part numbers or send a pic from the parts manual.....done.

This was my personal bike for work, fun, and everything else. It's been maintained and taken care of with the utmost concern for reliability. It should be a great bike for any MX enthusiast.

$2500 ONO....possible to consider a trade for just about anything, but no big bikes.....I'd only consider a scooter type 2 wheeler....

What else would you like to know? Call for questions, possible to test ride of course...THX
Eric 856 20 9852 6363

image(1).jpegimage(2).jpegimage(3).jpegimage(4).jpegimage(5).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom